GONE

2005/05/16

 

another week...

Yep, it's Monday - where's my fucking red stapler! I'm fairly excited about work this week, new projects, adding servers to the network - geek stuff, fun stuff. I'm also looking forward to the weekend - Star Wars baby! Yes, I know it comes out tomorrow, but, with my work schedule and after work schedule I wont have a chance to see the flick until the weekend - boooo - I thought about taking a day off to see it, but, I think thats too much.

My friend Adam will finish police academy this week - I'm proud of my friend. Friends with careers are a tough find for me these days - although I havent made new friends in awhile - something I should work at. I like meeting new people and learning about them, however, I'm not always in the spot to meet new people - i try... With Adam finishing the 'pig farm', it starts a new chapter for him - it also ends a huge chapter for him, one that we both sare - illegal stylee. Think of Vic Mackey and Jimmy McNulty – Adam’s police mentality is a cross between those 2 characters – albeit they’re fictional, it’s Adam – I know to the fuckin T. I read an article today, which got me thinking…

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/310015p-265272c.html

So, are cops REALLY as bad as the media and society (the society I lived in..) portray them to be? Who do you call when shit-hits-the-fan? I know I don’t call the poe-poe…

Makes me wonder thought… I’m not saying ALL cops are ill – most, yes – but, they have serious social impact with their chosen profession – something a desk jockey in an office building would never understand or compare to.

The weekend was propa – enjoyable. I’m missing it already….Romantic nights to the tune of rain, drinks, mixes and video games, basket ball, golf…. Fun – memories

I’m looking forward to the upcoming weekend; not the normal “dude’s night out shit” – a celebration – evolution, progressive thinking towards our future. I’m all about my career, sharing the joys of personal, financial and social advancement – it’s good to share… I’m not too keen about some subtractions from my weekend – necessary stuff, I’m only hoping I don’t lose something in the future, something I’m working towards and enjoying.

Nuff said at the moment – it’s Monday and I should kick out some security logs, plus I have another website to update – woot woot.

It’s only Monday and I’m scheming for the weekend….. time to request the “working for the weekend tune”

Outtie5000, G


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?