GONE

2005/05/23

 

On tap...

A friend asked me, “What’s on tap this week?”

Well my friend, my friend (hopefully you don’t have a knife) let me tell you…

-Monday: visit the bootleg guy and get a copy of Epsiode III, maybe play tennis. It's raining though, a good day to spin records and enjoy the weather

-Tuesday: I need to practice my hand-eye coordination for my tournament.

-Wednesday: Happy hour with Nick (Nick, can you confirm?) Win 3rd round of tournament!

-Thursday: I want to see Episode III in the theatre, not the bootleg. Dinner and movie?

-Friday: ?????

I dont need set plans, just an idea of how my week is going to play out!

What about my upcoming weekend; a work in progress – plans we should make! It’s supposedly going to rage, but who knows. Everyone changes and modifies said plan(s), we’ll work on it! I think the house party on Friday may bomb, but, I must return JP’s phone call and play the day-to-day game with him. I want to do more than ‘party’ this weekend. I hope it doesn’t rain this weekend as I want to be outside. I want to do something different, enjoy my time with someone and spend more than a day doing it…


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?