GONE

2005/06/10

 

a chance read...

Every visit a pyschic? I did once before, long long ago. Not good, I should've payed them more hahah. Seriously though, it kinda creeped me out. I'm not tooo superstitious but I do give things a chance. What about Horoscopes, what do you think about them and their various meanings? Is it more "food for thought" stuff or does it have some validity?

Today I read my Horoscope, something I rarely do. I used to be on that scene, daily. Over time I moved onto other types of "predictions", still staying with calendars and such, not the horoscope. My Horoscope for today made me chuckle, VERY weird too...

"Sometimes you can take your romantic partner for granted, John, which isn't good! Today you will be feeling more appreciative of the special lady in your life. You should find a special way of expressing your affection for her. You might be planning a special surprise for her this evening, or you could be purchasing a unique gift for her. Don't resist the urge to be spontaneous and sentimental."

If you only knew....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?