GONE

2005/06/06

 

"i cant stand the rain"

beep beep, who got the keys to my stratus... buurm

God ole' Missy Elliot to rock on my drive home (i guess it's not really rockin ehh).

I dont have much time; there's a little 3 yr old demanding my attention and a basketball game on the radio. She's into Miami, her My-ami, HER-ami - ahh the mind of a 3 year old! She misses me and I've missed her. I think she's realizing the 'postivie' people in her life, people that want the best for you.

Lesson on the day:
Communication makes it easier to deal with emotions. Communication helps facilitate views between two people - a very good thing! Talking helps bridge the gap from the known and unknown - sorry I ask so much - thanks for your time.

Kay is pulling my shirt.. gotta go

;-)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?