GONE

2005/06/27

 

Mission Impossible?

Nah - not for me...

I made moves today, items off the "to-do" list.


-make appointments to view apartments - DONE - roaches ruin a good thing...
-talk with Brian to view his dad's house - DONE - my scene and future residence?
-go to best buy and use some of my gift money - DONE - thanks Rick Rubin, thanks Common!
-pay bills (car, celly cell, other) - DONE - now I know my budget for awhile.
-wash clothes and sheets (again =p) - DONE - killing 2 birds with one stone
-investigate network outage and production server problems from weekend - DONE - random incidents, all is well.
-possibly look for more apartments/houses (if these few dont work out) - DONE / ON HOLD - I may have found my place, tomorrow?
-visit moms - DONE - ..visitng my mom AND washing clothes - woot!

Not bad... Hopefully I'll have plans propa by Wednesday night, hopefully.

I havent forgot about the weekend, trust me. I need my hour back, it would help right now. Soon.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?