The grass is wet, flowers sagging and the sky is grey. It's a nice day outside, not the type I'd choose though. Some may not consider it a beautiful day since the weather's ruining plans; I’m happy to see the light every day!
My uncle stopped over for breakfast this morning, he brought his 3 kids. He's complaining because it's raining and he'll probably miss his golf outing today. Kaleigh woke up at 7:45 this morning and wanted me to hold her. What a good way to start the day; family in the kitchen, cooking - A little kid wanting affection and milk. She's so cuddly in the morning; her voice soft and low, skin smooth. Angel. I felt like Mr. Mom with Kaleigh in my arms and on my hip watching while I made soup for Aje. Another female that needs me to hold her in my arms...
Time for work; I have 2 thoughts: golf and turntables
I'd really like to go home and get behind my decks to spin another set similar to last nights jazzy down tempo beat bonanza. Jazzy house and rain send chills throughout my body. There's something about the instruments and the background ambience of rain that soothes my ears and eases my mind; enabling me to focus on spinning some ill mixes (like last nights for example - Nina Simone -> Michael Jackson). I'm sure my decks and records will be there when I get home tonight. I'm thinking I'll have more motivation to play creatively tonight, we'll see.
I'm supposed to golf today; Nick, his brother YT and Kevin. Doubtful. Rain is causing problems all around. First, the plan was the driving range. Plans evolved early this morning; now we're considering the original. Probably neither since Nick needs to go home, YT has to get a few errands done with Mandy (his lady). Kevin, I don’t know what his situation is, I heard he's game though. Then there's me...
After a rushed evaluation of my room I may have more time to enjoy "Thirsty Thursday". I need to dust, always. Glass tables aren’t the easiest to keep clean. Plus I have her handprints on my table. I'm a clean person, thanks OCD! I need order with my belongings. I need to know where things are, not guess-timate where stuff is. Take into consideration I have a lot less space than previous years. I've adjusted well; I'd rather have all of my 'stuff' available, soon. What about you? I've never seen; I'm curious. I think you're the same; we usually share the same space over the weekend and I've been able to observe your cleanliness and kindness.
Work isn’t too busy today. I’m currently listening to a DigWEED (haha – sickest last name) set from 2004. My boss hears it clearly through my headphones; I love it loud!
I’m excited about my upcoming responsibilities; another chance to prove myself at the office. I’m confident, trustworthy and responsible – no worries! I'm ready for anything, anticipating everything.
I may need to get a few beers in my system after work tomorrow. I haven’t drank any beer this week; now it's Thursday! I’ll try to get a few in my system tonight; maybe not. I’d really like to take care of someone; a special person to me. She’s sick, poor thing. I’ve never seen her sick like this before. I'm wondering if she'll be ok. I hope she knows I’d want to take care of her tomorrow, regardless.
I’ll use my hands to massage her body and my actions will be my words; catering, caring and treating you tenderly. Let me take care of you tomorrow. I’ll take you home with me; easing your responsibilities – let me do all the work – let me keep you warm – let me…