GONE

2005/07/19

 

Looking....


Amazing.

I can stare like a man who doesnt have eyes. I can see amazing things; all of us possess this power. It doesnt matter if the light shines through, illuminating my view. Same goes for the night and the moon lit areas covered by a distant planet. Things do look different in the daylight, same with the night. However, different isnt bad. Different is a view we arent accustomed to, one that looks unfamiliar to the eyes. With persistance and clarity views that seem blurred, scary, unclear and shady turn out to be some of the most beautiful sights we can/could lay our eyes on. Yes, our views differ but the object is the same... beauty or the search for it.

I will continue to look through the window and hope....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?