GONE

2005/07/13

 

push / pull

It's funny how far I'll push my body until it breaks. Luckily I'm in moderate physical health (just above average).I also find it funny how far I'll push myself mentally. Once I start a project I cant stop until it's finished. OCD and ADHD I thank you! Ever have a project, task, experience or chore that feels like it will never end?

I havent ceased being productive today; many 'to-do' items completed plus I prop'a'ly handled other random issues that came up. The house is shaping up propa too! How quickly things have/can improved with a bit a TLC; I'm thinking about the future more often - imagine.

The time I wasnt productive I enjoyed (i know i was being 'productive'). All I wanted was a hair cut and ribs - thanks! To the rest of you I ran into and talked with this evening, thanks!

I like bodegas.

I enjoy being strong.

I am very thankful to sleep in my bed.

'night!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?