....about those plans of mine.
Well, I'm already 'booked' today; I need to cut grass, clean the game room and hook up the pc's I've built for my network. I'll probably spend time cleaning the house too! I've slacked a bit but now I have the time and means to make it all better!I'm also invited to the monthly Fried Dinner w/Aaron and Monica, I'm hungry already! Her fried chicken is next level status... I can taste it already. I think Aaron's with her because she can cook..... maybe not ;-)
Hopefully I'll have enough time today to get all of this done. I should be able to handle it, proper.
...and looking towards the weekend I see more fun/phun times.
On Friday,
Steve Porter plays at
Sanctuary. Click
HERE for another SP set Dres kicked down to me (thanks d00d) - please RIGHT CLICK -> Save As!
On Sunday
Robert Randolph & The Family Band play a free show @
Hartwood Acres. RR's show is FREE, even better!
I also found out that BJ comes into town on Saturday. He's got a family gathering to attend and wants to get back some of those precious Pittsburgh memories. I think a trip to the Acres for a free concert would be a great way to enjoy a '
summer sunny day' in Pittsburgh, especially on Sunday.
What about you?
Ohh, I also got word an old friend tried to make contact with me. 'The president', I havent seen or talked to him since high school. Mr Miller was a good friend of mine; on the geek squad, student council, chess club and he was my economics partner... damn, i WAS a geek, ehh? It's all good though.
Mike aka Mr Miller aka the president graduated for a decent college. After college he struggled to get a job in his field (suprisingly, this cat is mad smart). Adam ran into him at his (Adam's) old factory job, DuctMate. Mike worked as a loader, taking off and loading up boxes of metal for shipment. Crazy. This is a highly intelligent guy! Adam and I were in amazement about all of it as we both never stepped a proper foot onto a major university.
As of now, Mike got his stuff together and is now a financial analyst @ a local medical center. Plus he's the type of person I'd like to rebuild a friendship with. It made me feel good that someone else wants to reach out... props. I gotta give this guy a call asap... which is probably tonight or tomorrow - you know how it is!
And for the rest of this week... who knows. Someone owes me a dinner and I owe someone a fixed laptop! Plus I have a record store to visit!
B is MIA at the moment. His dad told me he's working until 7pm this week... Boo!
I also know Nick, Adam, YT and myself are planning a golf weekend... hopefully all 4 of us will be able to make it. I need to check other peoples plans though...
...and then there's the reunion emails for
Camp Bisco. It looks like all the old heads are making it out and I think I should be a part of it, maybe. I do have plenty more vacation time I should use.... Plus Simon Posford will be playing...
Decisions.
back to your regularly scheduled program ladies and gents... keep it geezer ;-)