GONE

2005/08/12

 

Recycled Air

Why do people complain when it's hot outside; these are the same folks who complain that it's too cold out. I'm saying, I would not complain about the weather and a heat wave as it is summer! Sure, it gets _hot_ but it's summer, the sun is close to the earth - what do you expect, a snow storm in July? When it's summer I'm not going to complain and bitch saying "why is it so hot" or "i cant take the heat". And the best, turning up the air conditioning to a frosty level that you _NEED_ a jacket or thermal to keep warm.... am I missing something?

And there are people I know who complain when it's cold out; how they wish it were summer - and sure enough, when summer comes around "It's too hot". What do you expect, it's 92 degress outside... Damn. And what if it's 32 degress outside...

I say this, with spite, because I can not stand the use of A/C as a way of life. But, I live in Pittsburgh. We dont have a long spring or fall - my favorite seasons. We have a long summer, dry and humid. Our winters are chilly (not Chi-Town chilly), long and gloomy.

What is your ideal temperature? I like it between 50 and 78 degress - spring and fall are my favorite times of the year.

./end banter

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?