GONE

2005/09/30

 
"the dichotomy of Jon Stafari and the many"

On the last episode of "Stafari's Banter" we left off with our actor having a series of dreams, not necessarily nightmares, just surreal and kinda scary. but, as a good good friend tells me it's all about PMA - so, practice what I preach - proper.

Nightly, I've thought on good things, fond memories that make me smile or special things I hold close to my heart and soul. So, I think I have my dream issues flattened.

This week hasnt been very eventful; I've caught the office bug and have gone home nightly with a fever and body aches. You know, having an office with NO damn windows isnt cool at all -- I dont see shit except when I go smoke a round. But yeah, no windows and crap ventilation means sickness will spread, easily. Talk about recycled air...

But this weeks been full of good times...

So, as I mentioned, the Rolling Stones played in my city this week. Pearl Jam opened up for the Stones, the only show Pearl Pa-Jammy would open. According to grandmaster Neeko, the show fucking rocked! Neeko said he almost got caught buying mushrooms in the lot... Musically he mentioned a few key Stones moments. But hearing Neeko's banter you could easily tell he was there for Jam, and blown away by Jam.

Now, let me banter for a moment.

Back in the day, meaning 1995, I was infamous -- a nerdy computer kid in his parents, staying up late -- hacking and phreaking -- my scene! Long story short, I figured how to change my moms phone number to display Eddie Vedder. Not bad, right? Well, it's been like that for years -- when she calls, it shows up Eddie Vedder on the caller-id. So, after the show, between 1am and 3am my mom receives at least a dozen calls with people _demanding_ to speak to Mr Vedder / Eddie Vedder. And my moms pissed at me.... "you know, I couldnt sleep -- damn drunken kids calling at all hours"

sorry mom-dukes!

My bird broke. Motorola has got to be the worst damn mobile provider ever. I never buy plans or any of that shit, but since the MPx got discontinued I opted for a schwaggy replacement for my hooked up Nokia 3560. Now I have this schwag bird that barely works right -- now I'm paying the price -- bloody phone broke and I'm without my normal modes of communication. My friends, you know how to send emails, right? And you fuckers read my damn blog -- so there!

Otherwise, todays been the best work day @ my current company. I've laughed soo hard I _almost_ pissed -- my boss is a great guy. Full on headbanging to Metallica (and I hate Metallica) with a nice but odd segue into the Star Wars Episode III soundtrack - classic!

I have a date tonight, I'm excited. I made reservations and all that shit. And if you know me trust that I have plenty of tricks up my sleeve for tonight... so, yeah, we'll see.

We're going camping this weekend / high tech camping -- in a cabin of sorts. The work crew will join us for the debauchery -- plenty of opportunity for me to take pictures ;-)

...and the mushroom pizza I ate has my stomach punching bad. I gotta jet, it's 6pm and I swear my stomach will blow up in 5

4

3

2

peace

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?